Our mission is to educate and develop best practices for railways, shippers, ports and manufacturers. Our objectives are focused to benefit the project cargo/dimensional industry to maintain the highest standards of safety and efficient processes in North America transportation and logistics.
- Standardize North American Clearance Map
- Review and modify current guidelines and processes to align them with AAR and AREMA standards
- Identify critical needs for improvement and work to gain collaboration from all parties
- Current topics: Standardized Center of Gravity, Interchange improvements between carriers, Buffer Cars, Underbody Clearance, Car Operator/Rider standards
- Facilitate regular meetings with all Class 1 railroads